If you’re currently or hoping to be a professional food blogger, you’ll want to listen in on today’s interview. Because today we’re taking about Opening Your Mindset About Making Money with Tiffany Angeles. Making money is an easier transaction when you’re an employee, but when you’re the employer (aka entrepreneur), you’ve got to understand any area that may be holding you back, including conscious and unconscious attitudes about making money.
Today’s guest, Tiffany Angeles, of the site the site by the same name (see link below), is sharing tips and strategies for understanding and fixing your hangups about money. Don’t think you have any hangups about money? Ask yourself this question, “What are your thoughts about rich people?” If words like stingy, fraudulent, or crooked, come to mind, you might have a thing or two to work through. That’s not to say that all rich people are angels either. There may be a few in the news today who represent the worst part of human nature. However, as Angela points out here and on her own Podcast (see link below), these are traits everyone shares, whether they have money or not. Understanding our hangups about money can help us identify what’s holding us back from making more of it.
Our goal at ChoppedCon is to help you be your best. We hope these tips to Opening Your Mindset About Making Money with Tiffany Angeles is helpful to the important work you’re doing every day!
Now, go forth and Be Your Best You!
Here are some of our favorite quotes from today’s episode:Entrepreneurship is the modern journey to self discovery. #choppedcon Click To Tweet A lot of people don't want to repeat the patterns, but they don't have the tools how to be… Click To Tweet Awareness is progress. #choppedcon Click To Tweet At the end of the day, it's always about us. It's what we're putting out there and that's… Click To Tweet We never make more money than we think we deserve. #choppedcon Click To Tweet Where your attention goes, the energy flows there. #choppedcon Click To Tweet
Featured Content – Opening Your Mindset About Making Money
Here are some of the highlights of my discussion with Tiffany, where we discuss:
- Tiffany describes how she started her business counseling people about money
- Tiffany talks about the importance of awareness for breaking out of old thought patterns
- Tiffany talks about the difference between managing your money and the anxiety about earning money
- Tiffany describes avoidance as one of the underlying issues around money
- Tiffany describes money as a currency, a means of exchange
- We talk about the attachments we have to money
- Tiffany talks about her Wheel of Misfortune and the 8 things we do to push money away
- We talk about resentment about money and how it impacts the flow of money in your life
This episode includes references to some resources you might find interesting. Here they are:
- Learn more about today’s guest, Tiffany Angeles
- Check out Tiffany’s Wheel of Misfortune to better understand your issues with money
- Want more? Listen in to Tiffany’s The Soulful Business Podcast
- Check out Tiffany on CreativeLive, Make More Money and Discover Your Worth
- Why not give Tiffany a shout-out on Twitter and Instagram to say thanks for the Chopped Podcast interview!
- Related Episode: Check out this episode featuring Tess Arias talking about Being the CEO of Your Food Blog
- Buy your ticket to the 2016 Chopped Conference and hear Jessica Merchant, Ali Ebright, Emma Chapman and more speak!
- Connect with ChoppedCon Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging by subscribing to the ChoppedCon newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too! That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!